What is Indigital’s Certified Educator Training?
Our self-paced online training is designed for educators to build digital skills and cultural competency. On completing the training participants will:
- Have the skills and resources to deliver the Indigital Schools Program in the classroom.
- Build your skills, knowledge and confidence to embed Indigenous perspectives in the curriculum and deliver digital skills in the classroom.
- Understand the foundations to Augmented Reality (AR) Storytelling and become proficient in 3D modelling software and Minecraft Education Edition.
Download a PDF overview
- Learn how to engage and work with Indigenous Elders in your local community.
"Programs such as Indigital, and this experience for our kids is so important because we know as teachers what we need to teach, we know what the curriculum is, but we really have licence to bring that to life. So having programs such as this, and the opportunity for students to still explore the content of the curriculum, but in a creative way with skills and strategies that are also going to support them into the future is really exciting.
Ashley Mcpherson, Principal Bruny Island District School. TAS
How it works
Deliver the Indigital Schools program direct to your students in three easy steps.
- Join the Indigital Certified Educator Community and complete the Certified Educator self-paced training. This comprises of 10 hours of compulsory learning and access to over 50 hours of additional resources and learning materials, to ignite and support your digital and cultural learning experience.
- Sign up for a 12-month licence to our Indigital AR Platform and app. This will give you and up to 30 students access to the platform to create their own AR content.
- Begin to deliver the Indigital Schools program in your classroom.
What is included in the Certified Educator Training?
Once you have registered to our training you will receive unlimited access to the Indigital Education Online Training Platform for up to 12 months. This comprises of 10 hours of compulsory learning and access to over 50 hours of additional resources and learning materials, to ignite and support your digital and cultural learning experience.
You will also receive:
Early Adopter Offer
Join before June 2023 and receive our exclusive Early Adopter offer.
- Certified Educator Training
NOW $1,500 (ex GST) per educator. Normally $3000.
- License to the Indigital AR Platform and app for 1 educator and up to 30 students
NOW $150 (ex GST) per class. Normally $300.
Become part of our growing community
Keen to sign up? Register your interest and one of our friendly Indigital team members will be in contact.
Have a question? Answers to frequently asked questions are available here.
Register your interest